Saturday, December 15, 2012

Summer/Beach outfits

Hey ho! :)
I finally got to know a little more about Blogger so thats why I am going to show you some outfits that I put together. These Outfits are more Summer/Beach looks. I made these outfits because it is almost holiday and I am going to dubai and I am super excited.. and its very warm. Don't worry I will also show you Christmas/Winter outfits.. <3 p="p">All of the outfits are with the same shorts, just because I wanted to show you how you can wear things with the same shorts. :) I am sorry for the bad quality of the fotos. My camera doesn't work so I needed to do it the my ipod.. :S



American flag sweater: Brandy Melville
Shorts: Zara






Bikini: H&M
Shorts: Zara



Top: Brandy Melville
Shorts: Zara








No comments:

Post a Comment